Technical Project Consultant
RightAnswers delivers knowledge management, self-service, and knowledge base development tools to enable enterprise organizations to optimize their internal support and external customer service operations. Designed for internal support, the company’s flagship software – RightAnswers Unified Knowledge Suite – provides a platform to help organizations keep pace with their changing service and support needs while facilitating rapid problem resolution. For external customer service, Unified Knowledge Suite for Customer Service is a solution that offers knowledge-driven resources to deliver a consistent, multi-channel experience. RightAnswers solutions are utilized by more than 6 million users across hundreds of companies, including commercial enterprises, higher education institutions and government agencies.
This position calls for an experienced individual that has worked in a professional product development environment and has created solutions that improve the productivity of typical end users. The job entails development and delivery of java/jsp based solutions, management of customer project resources and project managers, and pre-sales assistance. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Professional Service as well as local India (Delhi) based sales/business development resources.
Project and pre-sales responsibilities include:
Implementation responsibilities include:
- Manage project kick-off meetings and the coordination of RightAnswers project team members
- Drive customers toward the adoption of best practices in the implementation of self service solutions
- Manage the hand-off of implemented projects to the post-implementation customer success team which will follow through to make a successful technical implementation a successful application deployment
- Participate in onsite and web based demonstrations as a technical and customer support process subject matter expert
- Assist in the achievement of sale team quotas through their participation in sales activities and be compensated accordingly for their achievement
- Technical resource to support sales and partner efforts as well as providing Product Management with client feedback and new ideas for product enhancement
Qualifications for the position are as follows:
- Customizing our software solutions to meet the requirements for both our clients’ end users and technical administrators.
- Implementing our solutions at the client site and provide administrators with an orientation on its functionality
- Working with clients in post-sales discussions to determine their requirements
- Four-year degree
- 3 or more years experience in a project management role, managing project plans and deliverables
- Minimum 3 years development experience with java/jsp
- Good communication skills are a MUST (verbal, written and in person)
- Solid experience in the sale and delivery of web technologies including JSP/ASP, XML, HTML, Portals, Web Servers, etc.
- Understanding of security technologies including but not limited to Integrated Windows Authentication, LDAP, SAML, Kerberos, etc.
- Experience working with medium and large customers on the planning and implementation of enterprise applications ranging in duration from 30 to 90 days
- Experience in customer support or service desk operations and help desk, CRM or knowledgebase applications is recommended
- Experience with Helpdesk products (i.e. Remedy, Computer Associates, Service-Now, HP), CRM Products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Oracle, SAP) and search technology (Lucene) are a plus
- User interface design experience
- Willingness to travel (approximately 15%)
- Self-starter with proven experience and references that demonstrate the personality and skills necessary to manage one’s own time and quality of work
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
- Ability to travel in one or two day increments to client sites for the fulfillment of sales and project management related responsibilities
In addition to an exciting work environment, RightAnswers offers a competitive salary with benefits such as 401K plan, medical, dental, prescription plan and Short Term Disability along with paid vacation.
To learn more about RightAnswers Inc. visit our company website at www.rightanswers.com.
Please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com.